xss_excerpt($post = null, $length = 0, $end = '...', $forced = false, $p = true, $no_link = false)
- $post: full post object. leave empty to use global.
- $length: excerpt length (for xScape generated excerpt).
- $end: excerpt ending string, read more.
- $forced: force use of xScape excerpt regardless of settings.
- $p: wrap excerpt in P tag (for xScape generated excerpt).
- $no_link: don’t add link for read more (for xScape generated excerpt).
Display post excerpt using default WordPress function or xScape own function. Function is controlled from theme settings. You can use $forced parameter to force use of the xScape excerpt instead of whatever is set in settings.