wp_gdsr_multi_rating_average($multi_set_id = 0, $post_id = 0, $show = "total", $avg_stars_set = "", $avg_stars_size = 0, $avg_stars_set_ie6 = "", $echo = true)
- $set_id: id of the multi rating set.
- $post_id: id of the post rating will be attributed to.
- $show: what data to use: total, visitors or users votes only.
- $avg_stars_set: set to use for rendering of average element.
- $avg_stars_size: set to use for rendering in ie6 of average element.
- $avg_stars_set_ie6: set size to use for rendering of average element.
- $echo: echo results or return it as a string.
Renders single rating stars image with average rating for the multi rating review.
Function returns: string html with rendered contents.