Access to Support is available to all license holders with valid and up to date license. If your license has expired, and you failed to renewed, you can’t access support. Support includes access to support forums, documentation (reference and user guides) and tutorials. Users with Developer licenses have access to Priority Support tickets system. Support forums and Priority Support are located on a subdomain: support.dev4press.com. Documentation is located on subdomain: docs.dev4press.com.
Support In General
Here are some basic support rules and information. Make sure that you read this list carefully, so we can avoid problems with support and make it efficient and fast.
- Twitter direct messages and tweets in general can’t be used for support, and all support related question sent through Twitter will be ignored.
- Before asking for support, please check plugin/theme requirements and make sure that your system supports it. PHP 4 and PHP 5.0/5.1 is not supported by any of our plugins or themes.
- With each support request you must enter plugin/theme version and WordPress version. PHP and mySQL version can be provided and can be useful for some issues.
- Response time for any support request doesn’t cover weekends or other non-work days like holidays or maintenance of the website/forum/server.
- Holidays and maintenance related periods that will be announced at least two weeks ahead in the publicly open announcements sub-forum.
- Directly sent emails for support will be ignored and deleted. Email support is available with developer licenses, and you must use email tickets system to submit them.
- If you use modified WordPress (changed some of the core files), and you have problems using the plugins, help can’t be provided. We support use of our plugins and themes with only official releases of WordPress!
- You also MUST use plugins downloaded from this website alone (lite or free editions can be downloaded also from WordPress.org), to avoid unauthorized modifications and make sure that we can help you at all.
- You must have valid license for a product you need support for (Pro plugins and themes). We do not provide support for products downloaded or obtained illegally without the purchased license.
Dev4Press team will give support through support forum. This is main way to get support if using tutorials and documentation is not enough. Support is available during workdays, from Monday to Friday, 10:00 to 18:00 (CET or GMT+1). During this period we will respond to all support questions in the support forum. Initial response in the forum inside the support online period is usually less then an 2 hours. For most queries, resolution time is between 4 and 36 hours. If the submitted query is more complex, response and resolution time is between 24 and 72 hours. Resolution time doesn’t include weekends.
Keep on topic! Questions must be added to correct forums, or they will be deleted. If you don’t have license for a product you need help with, don’t post questions in other open forums. We will remove such topics.
Check the forum for previously discussed topics to avoid duplicating content, and to speed things up. Support forums can be used not only to reporting bugs, but you can also ask questions about any of the plugins features, you can ask for help in using plugins, integration, suggest improvements and more. All queries in the forum are subject to support time restrictions, but be sure that everything will be answered as soon as possible.
Once a year vacation period (to be announced when needed), will slow down the support forum response time a bit, and the response time during this period will be between 36 and 72 hours.
Support doesn’t include coding functionalities for you. If you have written a piece of code that should perform some function, and is not working we can help you and fix the problem, give advice on how to do things, help with templates. But we will not write whole sections of code that can be considered as custom work. If you need custom coding related to WordPress or our plugins, custom work prices apply.
Dev4Press team will fix all reported bugs in the shortest period possible. In most cases that will be within 24 hours of the initial report, or most 48 hours for more complex problems. Bug fixing process will generate new plugin releases if needed and if the bug is severe, or in case that more than one or two bugs are fixed at the time, minor version of the plugin will be released as soon as possible.